Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

My nuclear family has always loved to cook and eat good food, but only recently have we really begun to learn about food and the food industry in the U.S.

A few months ago, I watched Jamie Oliver's TED talk and instantly liked him and felt inspired by his will to help the U.S.'s children fight the battle against obesity. My good friend Grecia, who enchanted my parents with her wicked flan, has also inspired me throughout the years with her passion for real, wholesome and delicious food.

Today my sister told me she was inspired by Jamie Oliver's show on ABC called "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution." After watching one episode, I felt so happy and I'm hooked. Please watch it, sign the petition, and let me know where it takes you.

1 comment:

  1. TED talks are the hotness! If you don't know, now you know!

    ReplyDelete